Along with the manual, the following resources can be used to ensure a successful well is drilled.
- Agua Yaku
- Arrakis – for Rural Development
- Akvopedia Entry: Baptist-Sludging
- Rural Water Supply Network (RWSN)
- Water for All International
- The “Baptist” Water For All manual/motorized drilling method: An Update Showing Some Parameters of the “Baptist” Method – Prepared by Terry Waller, June 2008
- Wikipedia Entry: Baptist Well Drilling
Published Articles and Books
- Carter, R. C., Tyrrel, S. F., & Howsam, P. (1996). Strategies for handpump water supply programmes in less-developed countries. Water and Environment Journal, 10(2), 130-136.
- Crush, M. (2005). Water well drilling troubleshooting guide. Sandy, UT: Aardvark Global Publishing.
- Danert, K. (2009). Realizing the potential of hand-drilled wells for rural water supplies. Waterlines, 28(2), 108-129.
- Fitzgerald, C. M. (2010). Student volunteer opportunities in hydrophilanthropy: The steps to organizing a successful project. Journal of Contemporary Water Research & Education, 145(1), 30-35.
- Forsyth, A. M., Ramudu, E., Hindal, H.L. & Lazarus, D.R. (2010). A manual well drilling pilot project: Implementing the water for all international method. International Journal for Service Learning in Engineering, 5(1), 128-147.
- Lassaline, A.M. & Fitzgerald, C. (2010). Water for all international manual well drilling method. Paper presented at World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2010: Challenges of Change.
- Misstear, B., Banks, D., & Clark, L. (2006). Water wells and boreholes. West Sussex, England: Wiley.